Sunday, September 05, 2004

An introduction: Hi there!

Welcome, bienvenue, willkommen, bienvenidos...

I've decided to shut down an old weblog and move the interesting stuff here. From time to time, you'll find updates from me. I'll be posting rants about current issues, ramblings about what's going on in my life and the lives around me, reviews of movies and books, and random thoughts. Hopefully, some of it will be thought-provoking, amusing, or at least interesting. Feel free to leave notes.

Quotation of the week:

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two diametrically opposed ideas in the mind at the same time. One should, for example, be able to see that the world is ultimately doomed, yet be determined to make it otherwise." (F. Scott Fitzgerald)

No comments: